Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nicole Richie Finally Has Her Own Clothing Line

Nicole Richie is known for being one the biggest boho queens and fashionistas around (next to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, of course)! But I must say. . . I've been waiting ages for her to finally get her own fashion line after the success of her jewelry line named House of Harlow. Just like the jewelry collection, the clothing line is also named after her daughter. The Winter Kate collection stays true to Nicole's love for everything bohemian, but it's still chic and versatile for those of us who don't wear fringes so well.



Here's a photo of Nicole with her soon-to-be hubby Joel Madden and she's looking as fabulous as always with her signature Balenciaga handbag.

4 comments:

Sydnie said...

I'm surprised it took her this long! I actually really admire Nicole Richie, and I'm sure the collection will turn out to be great!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

WaterfulLife said...

That's great. Wishing all the best for her. I've bought really nice designer handbags that are affordable. Just wanna brag about it.

abhishek said...

HEY,

i love these Designer Handbags, Nice collection of bags.


Where i should get this one. Please tell me my friend....
:)

natdalton said...

I absolutely love the look of this bag. Although on a teacher's salary I definitely can't afford the cost. Any suggestions on where to find discount authentic designer handbags. Thanks for the great post!