Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ryan Reynolds Proves That Men Can Look Chic in a Designer Bag Too

Ryan Reynolds reminds me of old Hollywood actors because he lives his life completely under the radar, which makes his acting shine even more. Sometimes I even forget that he's married to Scarlett Johansson, one of the biggest actresses out there. I'll even admit that whenever they announced he was going to host SNL, I had doubts because it's one thing to be funny in a movie with a comedic script and Sandra Bullock's charm, and quite another to turn it on live on Saturday night!



Here's the talented Mr. Reynolds with a Coach Hamptons satchel, proving that real men wear designer leather bags. I must say I usually prefer handbags or totes, but messenger bags just became slightly more appealing to me.

No comments: