Monday, January 4, 2010

Emma Watson Goes From Harry Potter to Haute Couture

What's this I hear? Hermione Granger is becoming a supermodel? Well--not quite a supermodel just yet, but she's well on her way if you ask me. The Harry Potter starlet is famous for playing a bookworm in the J.K. Rowling blockbusters, but it seems like Ms. Watson is really coming into her own beautywise. In reality, her role as a studious genius isn't too far off base because she's been accepted to Yale University!

I remember a few years ago she was on Letterman or something and she said that she's made enough money so she'll never have to work again. This of course caused Potterphiles worldwide to assume that she's leaving the film industry altogether and she'll stop making the movies. Thankfully, she's still right in the thick of it and we can look forward to seeing her in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows I & II.

Below are photos from her ad campaign for Burberry. I've actually seen these photos before in Vogue, and I literally didn't notice that it was her. I guess that means she's a chameleon, which is a coveted quality for a model to have. By the way, is anyone else just drooling over those Burberry totes? They all look very lush and give off an Aspen vibe. If I had to choose, I'd go for the first one because it reeks of fabulosity.








No comments: