Friday, January 15, 2010

Taylor Momsen + Gossip Girl + Treesje = Too Chic for Words

I'm sure everyone (even a cave-inhabiting hermit) knows Taylor Momsen as Little Jenny Humphrey from the CW's mega-hit show Gossip Girl. But, I'm willing to give bonus kudos to any of you who remember her as Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch (the Jim Carey one). My my how they grow up so fast. . . What used to be a cuter-than-cute child star has now become an ultra-glam fashionista. Although some might consider her new look to be a little harsh, I kinda like it. I'm sick of the wholesome Disney starlet image that's been shoved down our throats lately.



Here's a pic of Taylor from the set of Gossip Girl in NYC. She stays true to her new hard rock goddess look with a suede jacket, babydoll dress, black leggings, and a studded leather Treesje handbag. Treesje is one of my new favorite designer handbag brands because their look is fashion forward, yet throwback at the same time. Dunno how they do it.

1 comment:

Austiquegirl said...

You're so right. Treesje get the balance between rock chick and laid back hippy-chic just right. And SUCH beautiful leathers too!! I can't wait for our delivery to arrive in store. I've signed up for the Lennon Clutch in Electric Blue- LOVE IT!! xx