Friday, January 1, 2010

Kardashians are Taking Over!

It's the reality TV trifecta: Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian are putting their stamp on this world, and they're doing it in a surprisingly entertaining way. I'll admit, when I first heard that they were getting their own reality show, I rolled my eyes. Great, another rich and beautiful family with their own TV show. . .how original. But after watching the first season, I was hooked. These people are very charming and now with Khloe marrying Lamar Odem after knowing him for 5 minutes, Kourtney having a baby with that loser Scott Disick, Keeping Up With the Kardashians is better than ever.


Here's a recent photo of 2 out of 3 Kardashians, with Kim donning a white leather Balenciaga bag & Kourtney with a Fendi handbag which goes perfectly with her baby bump. I must say these two have perfected the art of casual-chic.

No comments: